Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Star Trek Trailer is Out Of This World!

Red Alert Cadets!

The New Star Trek Trailer from J.J. Abrams' New Star Trek movie ("Star Trek: Into Darkness") is available and online!

It sounds like Patrick Stewart is doing the voice over, and it looks like the guy from that New Sherlock show on BBC is the villian. I know, I know, I;m supposed to have researched all of this, and The New Star Trek trailer has been out ALL DAY, but I'm just getting around to posting this!

Here it is:



Now here's the really cool thing about the New Star Trek Trailer- There's ANOTHER one that is cut for the Japanese market, anad it's a few seconds longer... 12 seconds longer. It might not seem like a lot, but that's 20% longer! Was that really Vulcan of me?

Anyway, the last few frames of the longer cut is reminiscent of a certain scene in Wrath Of Khan... just saying my heart maybe skipped a beat or two- Check out this Japanese version of The New Star Trek Trailer:




Did you see it? Exciting right? I'll be going at midnight since I don't have a day job... C'mon summer!

No comments: